The Complete Artistic Pro Certificate(9 Weeks, 225 Hours)
Makeup, Hair, Nails, Photo Shoot, Student Work Opportunities &
Makeup Kit Worth Rs 15,000.00
Airbrush makeup course in Bangkok
This is a complete course that is offered by the academy. The Complete Artistic Pro is the full package and will give you the competitive edge over other makeup artists in the industry. This course offers intensive training in Makeup, Hair-styling, Nails, Airbrush Makeup, and a lot of other stuff mentioned below.
Make-up Artist Hygiene
Understanding the importance and professional standards of artist hygiene.
Preparing the skin is just as important as make-up itself. It is the base to any good makeup application. You will learn an understanding of skin care and different skin types.
Foundation Selection and Application
Foundation selection according to skin types and tones. Coverage levels, textures and finishes for different foundation types, and various mixing and application techniques.
Corrective and Camouflage Techniques
Correcting and camouflaging techniques for imperfections such as spots and dark circles
Contouring and Highlighting
Shading and highlighting techniques to emphasize certain features on the face.
Creating Glowing Skin
Learn how to create a fresh glowing dewy skin with a variety of products used by industry professionals.
Purpose of powders in loose and pressed textures.
Learn the various techniques and ways to apply bronzers.
Eye Brow Shaping
Includes artistic eyebrow shaping and techniques to enhance the natural line of the eyebrows.
Eye Shadows in Powders and Cream
This will cover the different textures in terms of their application and their uses in detail.
Natural Beauty Make-Up
You will learn the various ways to apply a perfect natural makeup focusing on the skin.
This covers the application of bridal make-up as well as other considerations.
Learn the many styles of smokey eyes. In this section you will learn application techniques, use of different textures, adding color and personal style.
You will learn detailed application techniques of glamour style makeup with the help of a makeup artist with extensive glamour makeup industry experience.
This covers pencil and liquid eyeliners and application techniques in detail.
This covers different mascaras, applications and their uses.
False Lash Application
This covers eyelash strips, individuals, lower lashes and creative application techniques.
Blushers in Powders and Creams
Powder and cream blushers will be covered in detail including application techniques of different textures and their uses.
Lipsticks, Glosses & Liners
This will cover all aspects of color selection to the application of lipsticks, glosses and lip liners. Understanding how to enhance or alter lip shapes.
Hands & Body
You will learn make-up and various considerations on areas of the hands and body.
This is an exciting area of the course. Here you find out what really goes on backstage and what goes into creating a catwalk show. You will have the opportunity to work on your creative skills and catwalk styles.
Fashion Industry Knowledge
This covers how the industry works and what’s required from fashion editorial make-up.
This covers the differences in commercial and advertising makeup.
Understanding of Photography Lighting
A makeup artist’s understanding of photography lighting is crucial, this will help you learn how to find the right balance of application for your make up.
Black & white/ color Photography Make Up
You will learn makeup applications and the key differences between both black & white and color photography.
It’s very important to have a good understanding of makeup history. These covers make up periods from the 20s-80s in detail. You will also learn how to relate these makeup styles to modern day fashion trends.
This will cover makeup application on mature skin.
Male Corrective Make-up
These covers make up application skills to use on men.
You will learn in detail a variety of techniques to use on different skin tones.
Learn about body paints and their uses. You will learn this from a makeup artist with extensive body painting work experience.
This covers creative stenciling and tattooing with a makeup artist with extensive work experience.
This covers glitters and their application techniques.
Working with Textures
This will cover adding a variety of creative textures to your make up, giving extra impact.
This section will explore your creative side and teach you how to add experimental influences to your work.
Getting started in the Industry
You will learn the necessary skills for starting out in this industry. How to file your tax return, invoicing, networking and self-promotion. You learn this with guidance and advice from a well-established hair and makeup freelance artist.
Building a Professional Makeup Kit
This covers in detail how and what you need to build a professional makeup artist kit. You will find out what tools are needed and a makeup artist will show you their own kit to give you a good understanding.
Creative Day with Photographer & Stylist
Demonstrate the skills learned over the duration of the course and put them into practice with your own photoshoot. This section gives you the chance to get a head start with your portfolio pictures and gain valuable work experience with a professional photographer and stylist.
Hair Product Selection
Before creating a style, learn how to select the right product. In this section, we will guide you through products and their uses.
Tools and Equipment
You will find out what tools are needed for a session stylist’s kit.
Learn how to section the hair, keeping it clean and tidy before beginning your desired style.
Learn how to blow dry hair into simple styles adding volume and body.
Learn how to set hair in styles using both heated rollers and classic wet-setting techniques.
Creating Curls with Hot Tools
Most session stylists work with tongs whether it’s backstage or on a shoot. Learn how to create body curls, flicks, and other tonging tricks.
Hair Pieces and Extensions
Our stylist will help you understand and teach you how to work with hair pieces and creating styles using extensions
Learn how to create stunning styles for Brides. including the correct technique for securing hair with pins.
Fashion Editorial and Catwalk
Our stylist will help you understand the set etiquette for photographic and magazine shoots. You will also learn effective styles for catwalk as well as the speed that is required for working backstage.
This course will cover in detail:
- Tools of the Trade
- Client Consultation
- Structure of the nail and nail growth
- Hand and Foot Massage
- Manicure – Clean, Prep Nails, Cuticle Removal, and Shaping
- Nail Finishes – French Manicure, Colour, Nail Art & Creative Design (textures, glitters, stickers, gems)
- Gel Nails
- Gel Extensions
- Gel Nail Finishes – application of French Manicure, Colour, Nail Art & Creative Design (textures, glitters, stickers, and gems)
Creative Airbrush in Bangkok
The course syllabus includes HD TV, bridal, fashion, catwalk and
advanced airbrush skills. All of these skills will be taught over a three day period.
- Introduction to Airbrushing
- Equipment: Types of Airbrush Guns, Types of Compressors.
- Using your Airbrush (Assemble & disassembling your airbrush gun).
- Troubleshooting (Dealing with common problems)
- Health & Safety Standards
- Product Knowledge: Types of Makeup formulas (Temptu)
- Understanding Pressure (PSI)
- Airbrush Control: Distance – PSI – Movement control / In-class Exercises
- Control your airbrush pressure directly from the
- Point & Shoot Exercises, working with Air practice, aim and shoot exercises, back bubbling technique.
- Prepping the skin for makeup application
- Concealing with your airbrush
- Applying a sheer flawless foundation (In class Demo& Practice)
- Cleaning your Equipment
- Temptu S/B Foundation Shades
- Colour Mixing
- Working with Different S/B pallets and using Adjusters
- Combining conventional makeup techniques with your airbrush makeup
- Working in Layers
- Creating a dewy base and sculpting the face using Temptu Contour Kit
- Creating a different eye make up looks (1x natural / 1x Dramatic)
- Applying Blusher and a soft lips color using Temptu airbrush colors
- Working with Temptu AirBrow stencils and formula to shape/reshape eyebrow.
- Creating a Bridal Look / Creating a Dramatic Look with your airbrush (Demo and Practice)
- Using your airbrush Creatively
- Working with Stencils, masks, and templates
- Working with bold colors and enhancing bone structure features to create Editorial, Fashion Forward and Creative Make up looks using Temptu airbrush cosmetics
- Working with Temptu Dura
- Creating a temporary tattoo
- Working with transfers
- Cleaning your airbrush gun after working with the Dura formula
- Marketing yourself as a freelance Makeup Airbrush Artist
Note: Course-related expenses & Stay in Bangkok will be arranged by the Academy. Tickets & Visa to be arranged by students.