Creative Airbrush Course in Bangkok(3 Days Course)
We are proud to offer the most creatively advanced airbrush makeup courses available taught by one of the industry’s leading airbrush artists. Below mentioned skills will be taught over a 3 day period. Here is the syllabus.
- Introduction to Airbrushing
- Equipment: Types of Airbrush Guns, Types of Compressors.
- Using your Airbrush (Assemble & disassembling your airbrush gun).
- Troubleshooting (Dealing with common problems)
- Health & Safety Standards
- Product Knowledge: Types of Makeup formulas (Temptu)
- Understanding Pressure (PSI)
- Airbrush Control: Distance – PSI – Movement control / In-class Exercises
- Control your airbrush pressure directly from the
- Point & Shoot Exercises, working with Air practice, aim and shoot exercises, back bubbling technique.
- Prepping the skin for makeup application
- Concealing with your airbrush
- Applying a sheer flawless foundation (In class Demo& Practice)
- Cleaning your Equipment
- Temptu S/B Foundation Shades
- Colour Mixing
- Working with Different S/B pallets and using Adjusters
- Combining conventional makeup techniques with your airbrush makeup
- Working in Layers
- Creating a dewy base and sculpting the face using Temptu Contour Kit
- Creating a different eye make up looks (1x natural / 1x Dramatic)
- Applying Blusher and a soft lips color using Temptu airbrush colors
- Working with Temptu AirBrow stencils and formula to shape/reshape eyebrow.
- Creating a Bridal Look / Creating a Dramatic Look with your airbrush (Demo and Practice)
- Using your airbrush Creatively
- Working with Stencils, masks, and templates
- Working with bold colors and enhancing bone structure features to create Editorial, Fashion Forward and Creative Make up looks using Temptu airbrush cosmetics
- Working with Temptu Dura
- Creating a temporary tattoo
- Working with transfers
- Cleaning your airbrush gun after working with the Dura formula
- Marketing yourself as a freelance Makeup Airbrush Artist
Note: Tickets, Visa & Stay in Bangkok to be arranged by students.